Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Successful Zucchini Bread

I am a pretty avid cooker in my household. I try making dinner most nights during the week so when my honey comes home, it’s all ready to go for a nice dinner together. I usually get tired of recipes fast so I am always looking for new ideas. So I thought I would start compiling some recipes I’ve tried lately and succeeded with.


I have a vegetable garden and this year one of the things I’m growing is zucchini. My zucchini plant has exploded and I have had more zucchini then I can handle. I decided to attemp making zucchini bread for the first time about 2 days ago and it turned out so good.What I loved about the recipe is that it does not call for any kind of butter and it was super moist and delicious!  I did add more grated zucchini than the recipe called for due to some reviews I read.  Instead of 2 cup, I added 3 cups of zucchini. YUM.

Click here to find the recipe I used:
Zucchini Bread







No comments: