Monday, May 10, 2010

Corfu, Greece

Today was another beautiful day! We stopped in Corfu and rented a little car so we could do some sightseeing. We originally thought about renting a moped but decided renting a little car would probaby be safer. Boy was that a good idea!!! Crazy drivers, flying down some of the tiniest little roads I've ever seen. I think I may have been holding my breath for most of the car ride, haha. Anyways, we made it to the museum of Achillion Palace. It was beautiful! Then right across the street I saw a sign for distillery tasting :) so went into this shop and we got to taste some liquors very popular in Greece. From there we drove around the island for a bit, then dumped the car off. We walked to Old Town Corfu and wandered thru the shops. We finally got tuckered out and went back to our boat to have a wonderful surprise in our room. OUR LUGGAGE!!!! We were so excited!!!! We did a little happy dance and then threw our bathing suites on and headed for the pool! Nap time is taking place right now, well for Noah at least (this man can sleep forever, haha). Tonight we are trying to catch the dinner reservation we missed out on yesterday because our clock was way off! Can't for dinner. Going to be so yummy!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

Walters Press said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'm also so glad you rented a car! I bet they are crazy drivers over there. Can't wait to read more!

Kristin said...

eeeeeeee!!!!! how fun!!! yay for luggage! can't wait for more too!