Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Sweet Adorable Cats



I believe the best way to begin a blog is with a post all about my pets. My two cats, Parker and Lync. They are both about 1 1/2 years old. I first got Parker last year June 2008. Lync followed this year in July 2009. I am gone all day from work and felt that Parker needed a companion. It took some time for Parker to adjust to not being an only child. He was very possesive of everything. But eventually he stopped being so mean to the new guy and now they are friends. They will chase each other all around the house playing. It has been a fun and interesting journey with my two little loves.

Here are some of my favorite pictures.


They were wrestling around and both looked shocked to see that I caught them actually getting along and playing together!

Lync sleeping. Is that really a comfy position?

Parker sleeping. Parker has a thing for luggage bags. As soon as I pulled the bag out he took claim over it and has been sleeping in it the last couple days.

Parker also loves boxes! Any kind of box he will try to shove his big ole' body in it haha! Lync always sits back and watches. Lync is all innocent until he comes up with the bright idea to pounce on Parker when he is stuck halfway in the box. It was hilarious!

It's not too often I get to see the two of them snuggling and lovin on each other. It is always so cute! Usually Lync snuggles up to Parker and licks him. Parker usually stays still for a couple seconds and then attacks Lync and they start to wrestle and roll around.


Well, these are my boys. Be prepared to see lots more them. They are always doing something hilarious.

5 comments:

Walters Press said...

Such sweet boys!

Kristin said...

yayyy....how fun to have a blog.... I love it! cute kitties, can't wait to meet them one of these days :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pumpkin kitties on picassa. Mom

Unknown said...

And they look so innocent,Wonder what they do when your not home, HUMMM? parker always looks scared. Love to see more, Tia.

Cozette said...

Ok, I am going to try this again. I signed up, signed in and want everyone to know what great grankitties I have. Love Mom